Wednesday, September 1, 2010

That novel you've been working on..

Had a random thought today that I might actually pursue.

Coming up with a list of reasons for why Sarah Palin can never be president, preferably enough reasons that it would be publishable as a book.

I'm thinking something like 500 would be a necessary number to get a publishers attention..100 reasons should be easy.  Maybe even categorize it like 'if you're a conservative...she can't be president because she belongs in the kitchen' etc.

I'll work more on this later, I believe it has potential.

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely think it has potential

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can devote a few pages per 100, and get it wrapped up by, say, the week before New Hampshire 2012, I think you've got something there...

    ReplyDelete

Disagree with me